We accept NEW gifts only, except for VERY gently used bikes.
Suggestions for families:
- Bicycles (assembled, if possible) with Helmets and Bike Locks – Helmets must be provided with all bicycles (sized by age group).
- Art Supplies
- Scooters/skateboards (Helmets must be provided with these gifts)
- Jewelry (watches, hair ornaments, pierced earrings, bracelets)
- Beauty items (soaps, bubble bath, perfume, make-up, lotion)
- Clothes (dresses, sweaters, pajamas, pants, shirts, shoes, sweat suits, hooded sweatshirts, jackets, coats)
- Parent Gifts – Gift Cards: Gap, Toys R Us, Target, Old Navy, Movie Tickets, Restaurants, Safeway, Whole Foods
- Household items (comforters, sheets, towels, blenders, mixers, irons, toasters, coffee makers, pots, dishes, silverware, vacuums)
- Teenage Gifts – There is always a short supply of gifts for this age group!
- Sporting goods, hooded sweatshirts, jewelry (watches, hair ornaments, pierced earrings, bracelets), cosmetics, scarves, gloves, etc.
- Gift Cards– Macaulou’s, Dutch Brothers, Sonoma Old School Skateboards and Surf, Kohl’s, Target, GAP, Old Navy, Ross, Marshall’s, Starbucks, Movie Tickets, Local Restaurants
Suggestions for seniors:
- Toiletries – soap, body cream, bath oil
- Throws, quilts, electric blankets
- Hats, gloves, scarves
- Sweaters, Sweats, Pajamas
- Picture frames for photos
- Local Gift Cards – Macaulou’s, Starbuck’s, CVS, Rite Aid, Grocery Store, Movie Tickets, Local Shops and Restaurants
Suggestions for homeless individuals:
- Gift Cards for clothing, shoes, and gas – Big 5, Sears, Target, gas stations
- Waterproof duffel bags
- Rain Gear – ponchos, foul weather gear, waterproof boots
- Outerwear – jackets, coats, scarves, hats, gloves
- Camping equipment – tarps, flashlights & batteries, lanterns, sleeping bags & pads, camp stoves, small tents, etc.
- First Aid Kit, Toiletries
- Gift Cards – Starbucks, Peets, McDonald’s, Taco Bell